Westfield in the city centre of Sydney is their flagship shopping centre. In 2009 it underwent a $1.2 billion refurbishment.
During commissioning the site had over 2,000 tradesmen on site.
The project was handed over on time and certified 3 days prior to opening, in spite of the system trebling in size from its original design. As a result of the systems performance, 3 other stages were given the go ahead with Fusion equipment.
All systems communicate via an extensive touchscreen graphics interface.
The system comprises:
- Over 3,000 addressable devices
- 135 network driven Fan Controls
- 47 network nodes
- 40 Damper Controls
- An integrated QE90 networked EWIS
- 5 graphics stations with touchscreen device control
- A high level BacNETinterface to the Building Management System
- Individual shop PA & door control
- One touch (single switch) sprinkler isolate & test facility
- Colour coded and matched detectors throughout the malls & shops